Dont miss this rare opportunity to own this beautiful property in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in SWFL. This property is on an oversized lot .72 acres which is the largest in Caloosa Creek along with a 105 elevation. This amazing property had ZERO flood water in the home and garage due to its high elevation. When you enter into this home you walk into a beautiful foyer with views through the home to the pool and outdoor living. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and is perfect for entertaining. Beautiful plantation shutters throughout the home. New AC in October of 2022, New washing machine in 2022, New pool pump in spring of 2022, Water heater replaced in 2021, New pool heater in 2020. Dont miss this opportunity schedule your showing today!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Vinyl siding,Wood frame
2,518 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Tub
- Cooktop,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Freezer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Bedroom on Main Level,Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Dual Sinks,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Separate Shower,Cable TV,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Vinyl, Frame
- Pool Description
- Electric Heat,Heated,In Ground,Salt Water,Community
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Privacy Wall,Shutters Electric,Shutters Manual. Oversized Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price